Friday, May 11, 2012

Snodhabbickkity contortmanship doth fondle me!


Have been fighting a chest cold past few days. My brain has been uselessly dead. Everything is cobblywog  after just 1 pill and another only 6 hours ago  AND a "nerd-mist" sprayer : /

Anyway, upon reading Mike Flores' article I realized something sort of sad. We have three Garooooooks, two EL S. Beth, 2 Ajani, 2 Sorin, 2 Liliana, 3 Chandra, 3 Jace, 2 Tezz, and the rest are one-of's. Which kinda sucks. I thought Nissa was gonna be made more of than Garruk. SHE'S an elf!! : /

To alleviate this I've taken it upon myself to present the sequels to our loneliest friends. So much sadness a dinkytob with a string still attached couldn't cheer me up if I didn't so such a thing.

Gideon, the control players shield of duty and man-at-arms, is dead. Or from what I know is that he had squashed the habbickk in a miserable fashion. But white has always had the flavor of spirits (and ghosts!), coming back to life, and has a certain "holyshiz" about it. What if Gideon never really died, but has one foot in the grave? Sort of yanking a fast one over our eyes and still hanging on the side of the cliff.

So giving him a hybrid mana cost would be reeaally cool. A children's brain is all I have so bollocks to you if you care so much.
3 W/b W/b

I think any higher starting brothermanship would be a tad much. So two it is.
2 Loyalty  (check!)

He'd have to not be a Sorin copycat, but still able to pull flavor from both colors and their respective mechanics. I don't know the numbers behind planeswalkers per se, so what if they're just arbitrary Foosball scores Lauer could only muster vs MaRo. So with a hunch I go...

+2: Each player skips their next attack step.

-3: Exile target creature and put a copy of it into play. This copy counts as a spirit. When Gideon leaves play return the exiled creatures back under their owners control.

-9: Destroy all non-land permanents. For each permanent destroyed in this way put a copy of it onto the battlefield under your control.


I really thought Nissa was going to see more print and really felt the original Nissa should have been 1GG to cast. Plus, since this is magic xmas land, I do what I want lol!

Nizza Elf-Dragoness
1GRU


Well...why don't we get to her in the next blog..

-amos

No comments:

Post a Comment